Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome to Hopeful Lee


Hello and welcome to my new blog "Hopeful Lee"


I'll be talking about my experiences, adventures, impressions and opinions of my encounters in the great and vast world of Second Life.


This isn't a gossip blog and it never will be. I'm not going to waste my time or your commenting on senseless wars, cat-fights and pissing contests that nobody really cares anything about, other than the very few who are in the battle or writing about the battle. There're way too many wonderful sims, amazing builds, gifted artisists, talented performers, incredible shops & merchandise, excellent scriptors & content creators, really fun events & activities, and so much more to talk about. So if you want gossip, there are a few blogs and publications out there who can fullfil your desires, just not this one. However, if you, like 90% of SL's population don't really care who got there panties in a bunch because of whom or whatever other nonsense is going on with the "Ladies" who Lunch crowd, I will try to provide you with an entertaining, informative, insightful and catfight-free blog and some positive energies to help make all of our SL's a little bit better than they already are.


Much respects to the select few SL blogs and publications out there that have maintained a standard of ethics and an air of dignity. They have improved my SL ten-fold and i am taking my lead from your examples. As much as I really want to mentioned those people here & now, I haven't yet asked for their permission to do so, and that would be disrespectful.


That's really all I have to say at the moment. I'll be making regular posts of interesting content real soon. Meanwhile, if you would like to know a little bit more about me, you can take a peek here ==>> http://www.slprofiles.com/slprofiles.asp?id=28591 Oh yeah, my name's Leland Ansar, but most people just call me Lee....


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment